Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Oct. in Far West


Janika and the twins are here and we are running like crazy. She got to go see her parents at the house they bought and are fixing up here in MO. The twins brought us all a gift...a cold. Janika entered the visitors log into an excel file and yesterday we researched the tour bus/co./tours that come to Far West. We ran errands all day long...arriving home about 11 pm. 
Today we had a bus come first thing and Janika is taking pictures of items we sell in the store so we can have an online store
This picture is of Abby and Zeke loving on Amelia. The moms are busy packing for the move to the new house.

6 comments:

Arizona Arnolds said...

Good post Mom! I like the kids sitting on the hill, while the moms are packing. So the way it is. Hope you can enjoy their visit, even with the sniffels.

Janika said...

Thanks for everything--while we were there and otherwise. We always love visiting you.

Yamaha Drummer said...

I have the most adorable babies EVER! I'm glad you've started blogging, keep it up!

Unknown said...

Just stopped in to say hi!

The Wes Gordon Family said...

I didn't even know you had started a blog, some friend you are to not share EVERY minute detail of your coming & going with me.....


tee heee

keep it up!

Dee

Bonnie said...

Glad I found your blog! I love seeing all of your pictures.